Nachi's Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The forum for us is finished

After spending so many hours, the website has finally rebuilt. Also, the web hosting provider provides a forum service for us to build up community. I have built one for our old fellowship friend and I wish we can have a gathering place in there.

http://sky-dio.com/phpBB/index.php

My life is still the same. I am still struggling the change of the company and thinking about future. The work to finish True Crime2 spend a lot of my working time. Even the work load is not so much, but I still need to stay in the company almost 12 hours a day for any urgent bug come out. I think I really want some quite time to refresh myself.

Also, I and Joanne have finally bought a new car. We decide to buy a new Nissian Sentra. There is a lot of think to go through during to make a decision in buying what kind of car, and thanks God that he provides the best. It is the first car that I ever bought by myself in my whole life, and sure it is full of blessing. I will post some pictures in here of that car in here later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home